Fundraise at Work
Rally your co-workers to help CAC children and families by hosting a workplace fundraiser. Fundraisers can be tailored to your organization. Please contact Ali Boggio-Hair to set up your fundraiser. CAC is happy to assist with the planning. Popular fundraisers include:
- For a donation, employees can dress casual and wear jeans, jerseys, etc.
- Start a football or basketball pool.
- Host a tasty fundraiser such as a bake sale, coffee stand or pancake breakfast.
- Play like a child and host a sports tournament, fitness challenge or Olympics.
- Attend and fundraise for a CAC event such as our annual 5K Champions for Children Walk!
Your company could double your support to help end child abuse. Speak with your company and see if they have a matching gifts program. If they do, CAC will provide the proper paper work to ensure all of your donations are matched by your employer!
Become a Corporate Partner
Your company or organization can help continue CAC's important mission. By partnering with CAC, your company or organization will be associated with one of the best charities in Chicagoland, and you’ll give CAC more opportunities to raise the money needed to fund CAC's life changing programs. If you are interested in becoming a corporate partner, please contact Simone Wheeler.